A$$Hole Cop!

silverado777

So I met with the Sargent last night. He took a look at the damage to my truck and the and holster to my weapon to make sure it indeed actually cause the damage. He called another officer to the scene with a digital camera to take pictures and to fill out an incident report. We really didn't talk much about the officer being a dick since I was more worried about the damage to my truck. However, you can tell the way they were talking about the other officer that this is not the first time he has had a complaint and that he is a complete idiot. They took a report and they said that their Risk Management team will be giving me a call within a week to determine the next steps. Guess its just a waiting game now.

• 1 month later...

good 4 you bud. Since the incident in February the police over here refuse to sign the police report or give me a full copy explaining what they did to me. I visit them twice weekly and I am sweet as pie but they hate me. The 3 law firms involved are confident their will be new officers in place and cant wait to the digits in my settlement.

Congrats buddy! :chevrolet: