A$$Hole Cop!

silverado777

So to make a long story short I dealt with the most dick of a cop I have ever experienced in my life. Completely disrespectful and condescending to everything I had to say. Said I was going 65+ in a 45 but didn't pull me over until a mile later? Asked me if I had a gun and I said yes. He removed it from my truck and put it on my tonneau cover (metal clip down, which chipped the paint) then slid it across the cover for about 8in which left 2 huge scratches. So after all this he lets me go and said he is looking for bigger things than a speeder. I'm sorry but IF I was speeding to the extent he said I was (which I wasn't at all) it would be criminal speeding. Why would you let a criminal speeder go?!?! What bigger are you looking for?!?! And throughout me trying to defend myself the cop would use statement like "are you calling me a liar", "who do you think the judge would believe", "do you think I would risk my job to lie to you", "Do you not pay attention to your speedometer?"

I am so pissed I seriously wanted to punch the cop in the face! And as some of you may know I just got my truck back from two weeks in the body shop on Friday! I have nothing but respect for cops, hell I even want to be one! The guy definitely give cops a bad name.

I am currently waiting for a call back from his sergeant.

Ii would go straight to the PD as soon as possible and talk to the sargent , be respectful as possible but be firm . maybe stiches can chim in to give you a pointer or 2 on how to go about getting your top takin' care of courtesy of the police dept.

That is what I did 4 my situation which I cannot speak of, you have to be nice, courteous and polite.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

Guest JasonHensley22

Ii would go straight to the PD as soon as possible and talk to the sargent , be respectful as possible but be firm . maybe stiches can chim in to give you a pointer or 2 on how to go about getting your top takin' care of courtesy of the police dept.

iamwithstupid.gif and I agree, respectful is the big part, any attitude and they'll throw out anything instantly