Supercarsunday Socal Meet

T-Bag

SuperCarSunday is a weekly meet in Woodland Hills from 7am-10am at Westfield Mall 6100 Topanga Cyn. off 101.

We should setup a meet here one Sunday. There is plenty of parking, a lot of cars/trucks new/old etc.

Just posting to gauge interest. I know this is in BFE for some of you but it'd be cool to get together soon if anyone is interested.

Dates or ideas anyone? After the meet we could all go to Dagla's or something lmao.

http://www.supercarsunday.com/about :takealook:

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like that idea. i am going to ask my neighbor that has a 37 chevy if he wants to cruise out there too. have all of you met before?

I know Juan and Alex and jgp yeah. Not sure if you all have met.

I'm hoping to get my blower installed before this meet, we'll see how it gets scheduled. Mi guera lol might be under construction on this meet day. But hey there is always the next Sunday too.... :cheers:

Aaron when are you going to pick up the maggie?

I picked it up yesterday in Arizona. I have it my garage! I don't fvk around lol. I know everyone said I was crazy but I had fun driving, meeting Jason (seller) and takin a road trip. Only downside was the melted spark plug wire I got on my Caprice while driving back. That's bein fixed tonight.