Awd Or 2Wd ?

fast_ass_truck

very true, I guess I am basing my opinion on somewhat modded trucks (cai, cat back exhaust). Id like to see a QC Srt-10 against a rwd SS, knowingly the dodge has the 8.1 or 8.3 litre but the extra weight is factor. But I have a feeling the SS would take it as the Srt-10s need some big mods to make them move. But this is all speculation on my part. :chevrolet:

Taking out the camera man is bonus points :jester: He shouldnt be standing so close unless he has a death wish!!!

Yea man it was pretty funny and I scared him when I launched of the line spraying 150 and crossing the tree sideways but it was very poor track prep at that track so I had to switch lanes my next run and it was much better

very true, I guess I am basing my opinion on somewhat modded trucks (cai, cat back exhaust). Id like to see a QC Srt-10 against a rwd SS, knowingly the dodge has the 8.1 or 8.3 litre but the extra weight is factor. But I have a feeling the SS would take it as the Srt-10s need some big mods to make them move. But this is all speculation on my part. :chevrolet:

The QC srt is very poor numbers I've seen numerous stock dyno pulls and they only put down I think 350 ... More than a stock SS but traction vs awd then comes the weight ... So it would be good to see but I went to the street races with just motor and there was a bolt on QC srt that was suppose to be a bad mamajama and when it came down to me hitting up for a race he suddenly had problem with his truck when he had been running all night beating the ricers

Ive heard good and bad bout the 80e what kind of things would I have to look for if I do that swap

you need the adaptor from timetokill for the transfer case, a 1/2 ton 4wd front driveshaft, shorten rear shaft, a 4wd 80e, 80e stall converter with the 60e bolt pattern, speed sensor wiring, and the segment swap i did all of that and a built 14bolt swap at the same time at my shop between wrecker calls

you need the adaptor from timetokill for the transfer case, a 1/2 ton 4wd front driveshaft, shorten rear shaft, a 4wd 80e, 80e stall converter with the 60e bolt pattern, speed sensor wiring, and the segment swap i did all of that and a built 14bolt swap at the same time at my shop between wrecker calls

:withstupid:

really this swap was super easy i did mine this last winter. i took all weekend off to do this swap. i started working on doing the swap friday night after work. thinking it would take me all weekend. i had it all wrapped up by mid afternoon on saturday. it you have everything you need there its easy. i got by doing my swap for about $2800. that the tranny t-case adapter, a circle D converter and getting by driveshafts made.