Tvs 2300 Update!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The goal with Adams truck is the quickest and fastest Magnacharged Silverado without nitrous or meth.

I wish I was able to compete but $ isn't what it used to be, for me anyway..............would be a fun challenge though!!

Edited by moregrip (see edit history)

cool thread....the 102 TB based on the LS2 motor is sweet! Do you have any before and after dynos comparing the 90mm vs 102mm TB

Doug rippie Motorsports has been testing this same tb on n/a apps and showing real # is before and after on a mustang dyno. I have provided the bus for some day to day drivability testing.

I agree this is a must have for our bigger units. you incl grippy!

Ray

Doug rippie Motorsports has been testing this same tb on n/a apps and showing real # is before and after on a mustang dyno. I have provided the bus for some day to day drivability testing.

I agree this is a must have for our bigger units. you incl grippy!

Ray

What are you doing for head unit inlets? No 102mm inlets available to my knowledge.

What are you doing for head unit inlets? No 102mm inlets available to my knowledge.

Cut chop rebuild. Lol, I have a spare inlet, I cut the 90 mm flange off and weld a new billet 102 mm flange on in a better spot to clear the jackshaft then powder coat to match,kinda what wcch did back in the day for j tubes.

Cut chop rebuild. Lol, I have a spare inlet, I cut the 90 mm flange off and weld a new billet 102 mm flange on in a better spot to clear the jackshaft then powder coat to match,kinda what wcch did back in the day for j tubes.

Oh you remember those! The J-Tubes Richard made were the nicest by far. Got it, makes sense.......

Dyno numbers coming, but the main testing done originally with the TB is a vacuum test. The TVS2300 on the dyno at 5500rpm was pulling 7" of vacuum between the throttle body and the rotor group which is a test of inlet restriction. I will be posting results of my LSX376 project at work with the 102mm throttle body and 1" spacer. I will show power, boost levels, air temps, etc.

Dyno numbers coming, but the main testing done originally with the TB is a vacuum test. The TVS2300 on the dyno at 5500rpm was pulling 7" of vacuum between the throttle body and the rotor group which is a test of inlet restriction. I will be posting results of my LSX376 project at work with the 102mm throttle body and 1" spacer. I will show power, boost levels, air temps, etc.

Ok cool....I'm familiar with inlet vacuum testing.....when we were converting 78mm to 90mm TB we saw a nice decease......will be interesting to see what you come up with.....I'm sure it will be all positive; especially in front of a PDB. Any idea when you will post results brother?

Just a little update with mine. At the track right now and the fastest time so far was 11.482 at 117.85 MPH. This was done on only fuel and the full weight of the truck including interior, bed cover, sound system and dyno matted interior. Ill post one of the vids up as well as the time slip when i get home.

Late guys

[Awesome!!!! Is that leaning on the tune at all or soft? What was the temperature?

quote name=stroked out ss' timestamp='1316228495' post='803970]

Just a little update with mine. At the track right now and the fastest time so far was 11.482 at 117.85 MPH. This was done on only fuel and the full weight of the truck including interior, bed cover, sound system and dyno matted interior. Ill post one of the vids up as well as the time slip when i get home.

Late guys