Powerdyne

should have got a wynjammer

Why do you say that? Is the only reason you posted this is because you have the Wynjammer?

I read through all 90 replies to this thread and this is the only comment you have made. I also read through all the replies in your wynjammer thread and didnt see where anyone made the kinda you made here.

How about backing up you comment with something constructive or of substance.

Someone should start a thread just for the post whores so they have a place to put their useless nonsence comments. :banghead:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
should have got a wynjammer

Why do you say that? Is the only reason you posted this is because you have the Wynjammer?

I read through all 90 replies to this thread and this is the only comment you have made. I also read through all the replies in your wynjammer thread and didnt see where anyone made the kinda you made here.

How about backing up you comment with something constructive or of substance.

Someone should start a thread just for the post whores so they have a place to put their useless nonsence comments. :banghead:

I said it based on the problems that you are having,versus the problems I had (none) also a whore id someone that has sex for money as much as possible,a post whore must be someone thats posta a lot, i.e. your 929 posts to my 27, looks like your the whore. :ughdance:

I said it based on the problems that you are having,versus the problems I had (none) also a whore id someone that has sex for money as much as possible,a post whore must be someone thats posta a lot, i.e. your 929 posts to my  27, looks like your the whore. :ughdance:

Dan,

Just about everyone takes a little offense when somebody else puts down what they have done, bought, .....whatever. Your comment was taken that way. I don't recall anyone saying you should have got a Radix, STS, etc...when you first posted about it.

You do not know enough about the problem Vince had, or has, to even begin to know if it's related to his supercharger, or not. Unless you are an experienced wrench turner that has installed a few, then your comment doesn't do any good. Did you even install yours yourself?

As far as the comment on the post whore thing, I guess that just makes me an even bigger one, but I'm okay with that.

I have been going back and forth between the powerdyne and the wynjammer. I agree the powerdyne is better looking, but what I am after is more HORSEPOWER NOT A BEUATY CONTEST. I feel that putting the powedyne kit on would be good but I am nervious about what people are saying about having to rebuild, bearing problems, etc. The wynjammer on the other hand is a new kit which will have its own little probelms, but being able to speak to the builder and owner of the company is very Cool. The system is simple, and affective and priced right. Those are all things that are swaying my decision. Plus the powerdyne kit wont allow for more boost without voiding warranty, the Wynjammer is an 8lb kit with a warranty which to me would be perfect. Being able to unbolt the kit in an hour for warranty issue with the truck is huge. So after reading all the input on this subject i have come to one conclusion I SHOULD SAVE MY PENNIE AND BUY A RADIX, and forget about all this B.S.

There are a lot of SS owners on this board, some of their trucks are bone stock, some have performance mods, some have appearance mods, and everyone of them love their trucks! It doesn't matter what you put on your truck, if YOU believe in it. Individuality is a good thing, part of our many freedoms granted to us by being citizens of the Good Ole USA!

The collective of this group is very knowledgeable, a lot of products have been tried, some with excellent results, some with poor results, use this board as a tool and you'll be ahead of the pack!

Mod On! :driving:

I said it based on the problems that you are having,versus the problems I had (none) also a whore id someone that has sex for money as much as possible,a post whore must be someone thats posta a lot, i.e. your 929 posts to my 27, looks like your the whore. :ughdance:

None of my problems had anything to do with the Powerdyne kit, other than the preditor programmer. And since Powerdyne doesnt make that programer, I don't fault them for it. If you read this whole post I actually even stated that if you are getting the performance that the Wynjammer stated you would, that is was good for the money.

So what are the problems you think I have with my kit? I reread this whole thread and reall don't understand where youre coming from.

And yeah, I have a lot of post. Why don't you go read them and see if I disrespected anyone on their choice of products or mods in any of the 929 of them!.

I said it based on the problems that you are having,versus the problems I had (none) also a whore id someone that has sex for money as much as possible,a post whore must be someone thats posta a lot, i.e. your 929 posts to my  27, looks like your the whore. :ughdance:

Dan,

Just about everyone takes a little offense when somebody else puts down what they have done, bought, .....whatever. Your comment was taken that way. I don't recall anyone saying you should have got a Radix, STS, etc...when you first posted about it.

You do not know enough about the problem Vince had, or has, to even begin to know if it's related to his supercharger, or not. Unless you are an experienced wrench turner that has installed a few, then your comment doesn't do any good. Did you even install yours yourself?

As far as the comment on the post whore thing, I guess that just makes me an even bigger one, but I'm okay with that.

Thanks Ben... :thumbs:

I have been going back and forth between the powerdyne and the wynjammer.  I agree the powerdyne is better looking, but what I am after is more HORSEPOWER NOT A BEUATY CONTEST.  I feel that putting the powedyne kit on would be good but  I am nervious about what people are saying about having to rebuild, bearing problems, etc.  The wynjammer on the other hand is a new kit which will have its own little probelms, but being able to speak to the builder and owner of the company is very Cool.  The system is simple, and affective and priced right. Those are all things that are swaying my decision.  Plus the powerdyne kit wont allow for more boost without voiding warranty, the Wynjammer is an 8lb kit with a warranty which to me would be perfect.  Being able to unbolt the kit in an hour for warranty issue with the truck is huge.  So after reading all the input on this subject i have come to one conclusion  I SHOULD SAVE MY PENNIE AND BUY A RADIX, and forget about all this B.S.

if i recall, you haven't even put in a boost gauge yet....??? i'm also not sure if i'm reading this right or not. you seem to be concerned about reliability of the system yet you went with an unproven pretty much brand new system.....????? hell, i'm not sure where speaking with the owner of the company does much for you. i'm sure people have talked with the owner of powerdyne......

Archived