Powerdyne

I got comfirmation that my kit has shipped. It will arrive monday. The 42lbs. injectors have shipped also. And i filled out the form and faxed it in for the predator programer that comes with the kit. Hopefully it will ship this week also.

I'm interested to see how the pridator program runs. I also found out that they can modify tunes and email them to you. UltimatelyI will probably wind up getting PCMforless to do the final tuning. The predator was part of the kit so i'll see how it works first.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good to hear. certainly going to have to have updates on that all the way since you'll be the first with one. if the kit is set up for an fmu, you are going to want to make sure that the programmer is designed to not use it since you won't be needing it having the larger injectors and pump.

it's time for boost. :cool:

good to hear. certainly going to have to have updates on that all the way since you'll be the first with one. if the kit is set up for an fmu, you are going to want to make sure that the programmer is designed to not use it since you won't be needing it having the larger injectors and pump.

it's time for boost. :cool:

I noted all that info on the sheet that I had to fax to predator.

it's time for boost.  :cool:

I noted all that info on the sheet that I had to fax to predator.

cool, wasn't sure how they did that. some will just send you a single based tune.

Archived