Heatbreak Ss

bobryan

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Silverado-1500-SILVERADO-SS-2007-SILVERADO-SS-24K-MILES-NO-RESERVE-/140595682300?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item20bc27dbfc

i swore i would never sell this truck,but things change.i had to put o roof on the bag ass house my dad left me and selling this is the only way to recoup my money.im just glad i still have my 03

• 2 weeks later...

"THE AUCTION EARLY,DUE TO HARASSING EMAILS BECAUSE OF THE STATEMENT I MADE ABOUT THE CERTIFICATE. PLEASE DISREGARD ANYTHING I SAID ABOUT THE CERTIFICATE.I HAD NO INTENTION OF OFFENDING ANYONE BY MAKING THEM THINK THAT THIS TRUCK WAS ANYMORE SPECIAL THAN ANY OTHER TRUCK.I WAS JUST STATING WHAT I WAS TOLD FROM GM. IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THIS TRUCK IS WORTH MORE THAN ANY OTHER SS"

What is that all about? got some sorry a55 haters talkin sh1t that probably cant afford it anyways? l had mine for sale on craigslist and had some fock trying to tell me that my truck wasnt a real ss bc it didnt have the "ground effects" LOL. I told him, you mean cladding, and yes it does have it.

Awesome truck, GLWS.

• 2 weeks later...

well i found the 07 a good home in spring branch.i relly good guy bought it for his son.i hope to see him on here.he promised his son would keep it up like it is supose to be.still got my 03 and later on i will try to find an intimidator to replace the 07.my brother just bought a 2002 monte carlo ss black like my truck.im going to get it from him to add to the sss