Anchorage, Alaska Ss Meet Up?

• 2 years later...

I know I'm a bit late but I'm down!

Haha about 3 years late lol, old thread... Some of the SS guys might be going on the Kool cruise this year to AK raceway park in May or a test and tune or something like. Did you just buy your truck, I see your new to the site.

Haha about 3 years late lol, old thread... Some of the SS guys might be going on the Kool cruise this year to AK raceway park in May or a test and tune or something like. Did you just buy your truck, I see your new to the site.

I know I'm not going to make the Kool cruise this year. But hopefully we can get Brandons truck done and down there!

I know I'm not going to make the Kool cruise this year. But hopefully we can get Brandons truck done and down there!

Yeah that would be sweet to see Brandons truck run! You should still come down Justin even without your truck if you've got the time.

I'm trying my damnedest to make it to the cruise. But with a career change and now only having 4 days a month to work on it, fracturing my wrist at arctic man, moving into a new place... Lol. Things are getting a little hectic. But my new place will have a shop so I'll be able to work on my truck every day after work and on weekends :thumbs:

• 2 months later...

Wow im lookin at where i used to live when i was up in alaska and see that they built a target and a bestbuy right next to my crib up near muldoon... had to go to all the way to diamond mall to hit up bestbuy back in the day lol

We had our first SSS meet next to the diamond mall's bestbuy at this place called GALLOs 4 of us showed up lulz but it was a good time. idk if any of them still lurk here or not

ahaha im bored and checking out the streetview in googlemaps the dennys on near diamond mall is some mac store now haha use to go in there all the time after clubbin

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)