Anchorage, Alaska Ss Meet Up?

Okay guys who's up for doing the meet this week? Maybe like Wednesday evening, the forecast shows it to be okay weather which would be a big plus. I might be busy on the weekend but maybe not too. For times I was thinking 6:00PM in case people work during the day? For place I was thinking just a store parking lot thats dead around town here somewhere. Please chime in if this sounds like it might work out for you. pepsicheer.gif

List of possible people:

AksilvySS

Jasonhensley22

Matt* (Me)

Fast06

Aksss (maybe?)

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)

Guest jasonhensley22

Okay guys who's up for doing the meet this week? Maybe like Wednesday evening, the forecast shows it to be okay weather which would be a big plus. I might be busy on the weekend but maybe not too. For times I was thinking 6:00PM in case people work during the day? For place I was thinking just a store parking lot thats dead around town here somewhere. Please chime in if this sounds like it might work out for you. pepsicheer.gif

List of possible people:

AksilvySS

Jasonhensley22

Matt* (Me)

Fast06

Aksss (maybe?)

You know it! :thumbs:

Guest jasonhensley22

Sweet! Anybody got any ideas of a good parking lot or spot to meet?

Tentative Meet: Wednesday 6 PM, Location ?

Maybe somewhere around the Diamond area?

Maybe somewhere around the Diamond area?

That sounds good, I wonder about that Target's parking lot off King St/C Street? I went by there the other day and it was dead but that was around 8 PM not 6, maybe I'll drive by today and see if the parking is busy at that time or not. Any other ideas?

Guest jasonhensley22

The po-po will leave you alone in that lot too. Maybe I can take a late night @ the office and swing by on my way home. :driving:

Oh please do, it would be great to let ya see/drive the SS again! Aanndd I wanna drive the SD!