Lets See All Interior Mods

Sik-rod-yo

I might be up for this mod if I can find one without the paddel...............unless it would plug up easy :D

danny already answered but no it wont work for our trucks, i know a couple guys have tried hooking it up for something else but couldnt get it to work right...

Not hard at all and it's not plug and play ,the hard part is finding the shifter for a good price

seriously man, fawk!!! i'v been wanting to do this for a long ass time already, but i want the shifter from the 06 platinum esky...

only thing i'v done to my interior is my daul din, subs, nali dash bezel and suade heade liner... i plan on doing a couple other denali piece, esky gauge bezel and some more suade... there a really good tutorial on doing ur own door panals, thats something i might try...

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ greg

1. stop posting pics of your interior, haha jk! it makes me insanely jealous! SO NICE!

2. Is that a sirius/xm unit above your 3 toggle switches? How did you wire it up. I've been wanting to relocate mine to there but I cant figure out how to give it power without having that ugly car power outlet plugged in

Not much....but I like it. Scratches were in it when I got it. I'll have it repainted when I get the truck painted, which will probably be........never :banghead:

7dccea6b.jpg

e4b88b40.jpg

096bf146.jpg

Did u paint all the interior parts in your truck? Looks good but Im still debating wether I should paint this or just get them wrapped with ostrich or suede. I'd rather get this wrapped but its gonna be allot of $$$$.

Not much....but I like it. Scratches were in it when I got it. I'll have it repainted when I get the truck painted, which will probably be........never :banghead:

7dccea6b.jpg

so is your truck a true SSS or is it a crew cab clone?

Did u paint all the interior parts in your truck? Looks good but Im still debating wether I should paint this or just get them wrapped with ostrich or suede. I'd rather get this wrapped but its gonna be allot of $$$$.

Bought it all like it is. I don't think I'd want my dash wrapped in anything.

so is your truck a true SSS or is it a crew cab clone?

True SSS! Dash bezel and window switch panels are out of a denali. Somebody had already painted them arrival blue when I bought them.

185385_10150261141493148_513498147_7766248_3591038_n.jpg

0864f852.jpg

True SSS! Dash bezel and window switch panels are out of a denali. Somebody had already painted them arrival blue when I bought them.

185385_10150261141493148_513498147_7766248_3591038_n.jpg

oh ok. i just saw that your window switch's had 4 window buttons so i was just wondering.

i am waiting to finish up the escalade nav,lux audio bose upgrade with the blue leds on the screen as well as the 6 disc changer in the lower console . my interior should be done after that but nothing is stock at all.

i even added the footwell lights from the 99-02 gmt800's . most have seen my interior lots of black and suede with blue led's and the 140mph/7k rpm cluster etc.