Lets See All Interior Mods

Sik-rod-yo

Padle shift would not work on our trucks unless u have a 6l80, 6l90 only would work on 07 trucks and up that have six speed auto trans.so by saying that it will not work on our truck, if ur creative u can make it work for something else like a strobe light or a disco ball motor lmao just a suggestion

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Padle shift would not work on our trucks unless u have a 6l80, 6l90 only would work on 07 trucks and up that have six speed auto trans.so by saying that it will not work on our truck, if ur creative u can make it work for something else like a strobe light or a disco ball motor lmao just a suggestion

understood

dont mean to steal your style but were can I get an emblem for my steering wheel as well?

I don't think gluing an emblem to the existing wheel would work very well. There's no indent for it to go into. 04Chase was selling an air bag replacement with this emblem. Maybe you could shoot him a PM to see if he is still selling them.

Is the steering wheel from Chevy TrailBlazer SS ??

Few scattered pics of mine

Custom steering wheel insert

Escalade gauge bezel

Complete white LED conversion

Nitrous Outlet switch panel

Custom billet pedals

Suede door panels

Billet door locks

Smoked door panel reflectors

Custom gauge pod for autometer gauges

Sueded rear seat delete

Polished halon fire ext.

Polished nitrous bottles

Custom AFR gauge mount

Silver SS headrest inserts

_DSC1610.jpg

lights.jpg

DSC02490.jpg

DSC02494.jpg

DSC02495.jpg

DSC03041.jpg

7-1.jpg

I don't think gluing an emblem to the existing wheel would work very well. There's no indent for it to go into. 04Chase was selling an air bag replacement with this emblem. Maybe you could shoot him a PM to see if he is still selling them.

I think the original steering wheel piece came out of a newer trail blazer if im not mistaken. It really is a nice touch to an ss. Something that should have been done to start with by GM in my book.

for the most part mine is stock. i know lame heres a few pics nothing crazy. my custom sub enclosure will getting color match this weekend. other than that its just led swapped and color matched my autometer gauges. add a few switch's for my nitrous, msd 2 step and my e-cutouts also added the socal pod in the over head with color matched gauges.

IMG_8772.jpg

this is getting paint this upcoming weekend pretty stoked to see what it will look like all done. its about time i built it over a year ago. i bottom half will be carpeted dark grey like the truck and the top half will be arrival blue like the truck.

IMG_8465.jpg

heres a little switch deal i made. its for my msd 2 step and my e-cutouts. ill make another one for more switch's here soon. plus my wideband thats color matched.

IMG_6415.jpg

IMG_3485.jpg

heres a panel i put in for the nitrous. it simple. ill be redoing it and fiberglassing it smooth this winter.

IMG_3461.jpg

IMG_5836.jpg

Thank me later but don't complaint do at ur own risk

Note disconnect ur battery first and for most

a. U have to find one for Cheep (shifter) is the hard part

B . Pull the air bag off steering wheel

C . Then the ignition cover off

D. Use a torx bit to take of the screw on the shifter

E. Cut the orange wire then splice the white wires on the steering wheel

F. Do the same on the new shifter splice the white wires then soider the white wires together bolt it back on rap it up and done

I did it in 20 mins but every one works at there one speed gl

Edited by jgpclone (see edit history)

Is the steering wheel from Chevy TrailBlazer SS ??

this is correct

Sweet interiors everyone :pepsicheer:

I dont have much going on with mine right now but im working on a few more items. Right now i just have a custom mount for my Cell phone. I also installed a 3 switch panel under my stereo. 1 switch is for playing my cell phone through the radio, 1 is going to be for a hard wire for my radar detector, and the other is going to be for ambient lighting. Now i plan on getting a double din stereo in a couple weeks so i will move 2 of the swithces under the SS emblem and i wont need the cell phone to radio one.

IMG_1348.jpg

IMG_1353.jpg

I started painting some interior trim black but i think im going to take it back to stock and maybe to carbon fiber. I also plan on painting the light colored trim peices on the roof to match the rest of the interior.

Future interior plans:

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD

Hard Wire my Radar Detector, and add ambient lighting

paint roof trim to match rest of trim

Suede headliner and door pannels

Carbor fiber interior trim