Towing Shocks

Does anyone have any suggestions on some shocks I could get for the rear of my truck to keep it from bouncing when I haul my 4500# boat? I have bilsteins on my car and they are great for handling, but towing is a whole different animal. Anybody upgraded their stock 2wd non lowered truck? Mine is just a regular VHO with nothing done to it. My boat trailer sadly has only one axle and it is pretty bouncy and really puts a lot of weight on my rear end.

My father installed the Bilstein HD shocks on his stock 4x2 GMC VHO.

These were stiffer than the stock GM shocks by far. He pulls a camper off/on in the summer now that he is retired, he liked them...

You wouldn't be able to get the part numbers, would ya? If I said please? I have looked on their website but I am not sure which ones to get...

You wouldn't be able to get the part numbers, would ya? If I said please? I have looked on their website but I am not sure which ones to get...

Next time I'm over at their house I'll see if he still has the boxes or a receipt, it was over a year ago though....

-Jon