Lots Of Stuff For Sale!

zachm89

Really need to get all this stuff sold QUICK! Trying to raise funds to rebuild my transmission! No low ball offers please and thank you.

Baer Decela Rotors, Drilled and slotted, 3yr/36k mile warranty (THESE ARE BNIB!) -- $250 SHIPPED

th_826c48e4.jpg

Stock injectors with pigtails from 04 SSS, pn-25317628 -- $60 SHIPPED

th_9667fb4c.jpg

Procharger Pro Race BOV custom mounting flange and pipe(will include clamps and couplers if needed!) -- $50 SHIPPED

th_bfa238a8.jpg

Stock PCM from 04 SSS -- $80 SHIPPED

th_2ee44fc4.jpg

JL Slash V2 1000/1, used less than a month -- $425 SHIPPED

th_5d5f351d.jpg

th_5a45626f.jpg

More pictures and info upon request, post, PM or text/call with any questions! 903-918-93 EIGHT ZERO

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)

are you able to ship the rotors to canada?

that could be arranged im sure...but only if youd be willing to pitch in some for shipping. id need to get a quote to know how much itll be. let me know what you wanna do

the box weighs about 40lbs even with how relatively small it is so shipping might be a nightmare. i just shipped a box that weighed 9lbs inside the US and it cost 20 bucks.

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)

Will the electric fans fit my 04?

What would I have to do to get a harness for it?

May be interested...

Yes they will fit and as far as a harness goes you can buy one from blackbear, Nelson or my personal recommendation would be to have Dan (sprayed99) make one for you. Let me know if you want them.

Like I have mentioned, tough times here also but I can do a postal money order to you for $140 on the 20th, and finish payment for the Decela rotors on the 5th of September. If you have them still come the 20th, I will contact you and if you can do the 2 payments, and were helping each other out. My truck has been sitting too long the rotors are rotted. I obviously wouldnt expect you to ship them until you get the 2nd and final payment sent on Sept 5th. :chevrolet:

-Andrew