Clone Ss White

well you guys probably dont here about me in discussions around here alot but i am a sss fan and do check in frequently. i have always wanted a silverado ss but the reality is that i never loved the extended cabs at all but decided to create my own as alot of people have around here. so far i have dropped my 4.8 2003 silverado (3/4), painted the truck white installed bumper, ss badges, replica ss 20's. soon to come is the intimidator ss spoiler, cladding, rear ss bumper, goodhood ram air hood, black interior since mine is beige now, powdercoat ss wheels white, and a massive LQ9 if my budget permits probably going 408 and the works. ill take better pictures next time and post more frequently as my schedule for school is kinda tight. great members on here with tons of info.post-9299-037491400 1310200737_thumb.jpg

Edited by QB2003SILVERADO (see edit history)

Building a truck on a school budget is tough, but it's looking good so far man. :thumbs:

The white looks good, except for the ducts. Once you get the cladding, some billet, and some tints, you'll have yourself quite the little panty dropper.