03 Black Ss In Az

kwaves11

I really hate to sell but im leaving for a few years and so the truck has to go. 2003 silverado SS 122xxx miles and counting as it is my DD. Okay exterior it has been driven like a truck so it has the occasional scratches and dings here and there. Also someone hit me in a parking garage so there is a scrap along the left rear bumper and the paint along the bed rails is beginning to fade but lets remember it is a 8 year old truck. Interior wise it has the classic tears in the drivers seat and arm rest but all other seats look great. There are scratches in the rear cup holder from transporting random stuff. Fun stuff: blackbear tune, two 10' kicker CVX in custom upfire box with chevy emblem, phoenix gold 1200 watt xenon amp(one of the best), pioneer DVD in dash double din unit, blacked out third and rear tail lights, blacked out front emblem and brake ducts, rear towing bags that make towing a breeze, 55 watt DDM HID 8k's I think, billet grill.... I think thats about it. I always get complements on it and it is perfect running condition no problems with engine or transmission. Looking to get around 15 grand for it so pm me or email at [email protected] and I can always get more pictures. Thanks

post-18421-009302900 1309918112_thumb.jpg

post-18421-035934700 1309918120_thumb.jpg

post-18421-033550900 1309918129_thumb.jpg

Edited by kmoSS (see edit history)