06 Silverado Ss Lowered On 26S

i would like to see that pic of the SS on 28s , to be honest it rides really good

I'm on my phone and can't post it on here, what's ur email and just post on the site.

I had another set of 22 dubs and they rode good just couldn't stand the look of them, and had the 23's I have on now and put those on cuz I thought they had a billet look to them lol but ride like shhht

• 4 months later...

Nice truck bro the drop looks nice. What brand drop did u buy and how much and his it 2 inch spindle drop with stock shock and 4 inch shackle kit in the rear with stock shocks thanks. I have 26 on mine too im running 305/30/26 do u rub? thanks for ur help

• 1 year later...

Nice looks good! That's cool to hear they ride good, my brother in law has the same rims on his 2011 Tahoe and man it rides like crap. But i always been a fan of those wheels and was thinking in getting those in 24s, and selling my 22s Kaotik Z6 but still undecided.

• 3 months later...
0905trweb_001_z+2009_gator_drag_truck_show+black_chevy_silverado_ss.jpg

Badass! The only way big rims look really good IMO. Too bad it is barely drivable, doubt it's reliable, and can't be fully enjoyed.

truck belongs to TJ Maples of Mt. Hermon Louisiana. Hes a good friend of mine. He runs supply boats offshore. Truck was built by Ekstensive Metalworks in Tx. VERY VERY PRICEY! He's got more than $20k in just the frame. Its got an LS7 top end, A LOT of billet parts, sound system, and was actually bagged to lay rocker on 30's. Its got the best of the best air ride controllers money can buy. He spared absolutely no cost on this build. Believe it or not, he ran the shit out of that truck just like you see it. Drove it 500+ miles to shows. Better ride than you would ever imagine. His grandpaw got sick and he sold it for like $20k.

• 2 weeks later...