Squirrels In My Supercharger

dcairns

I had something kinda funny, kinda bad happen to me while on vacation. Seems some woodland critter thought my supercharger would make a nice place for a nest and the firewall pad would make good bedding material :ughdance:

IMG_4309.jpg

IMG_4307.jpg

IMG_4302.jpg

I found a big mouse nest right on top of the engine in my truck the other day. I was in fear that the wires had been chewed on, but I couldnt find any problems. I guess thats what I get for livinging out in the country lol

Too funny Dave.

About a month ago, I had a groundhog make a home in my Cobalt. Yes, a groundhog. It chewed through EVERY wire off the PCM and required a new wire harness. Had to have it towed to the dealer because I don't like messing with my "Beater Cars".

Here is picture before I pushed him out with a stick. Damn thing growled at me and even lunged at me when he was out! :ughdance:

2011-05-09_08-09-06_579.jpg

My ex had a cat sleeping under the hood, turned on the car and the fan blade chopped it up, there was cat everywhere lol

Something similar happened to my mom and I on the way to school along time ago. She didn't have a wheel cover under the fender so it fell out a couple yards down the road and was smashed.