wynjammer superchargers

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do they have any boost numbers they are claiming? Any cfm #'s, compressor maps, or anything like that? Seems like it might be kind of like the powerdyne type setup.

"POWERDYNE" I was thinking the same thing. The price looked good and then I started reading about them. Bad reviews across the board. The powerdyne that is.

from what it appears the belt replacement on the powerdyne isn't too bad and unless you're turning it real high it doesn't have too many problems. i'll likely find out soon enough. they are making a gear driven version now for higher boost applications.

I did alot of research on the powerdyne also. The common dominator on belt failure was do to overspinning. Putting an 11lb pulley on a 6lb head unit instead of just ordering a bigger unit. Powerdyne even says on their web site that doing it will void warranty.

I also spoke to a guy that has recently install 2 units on 2 Silverado SS's. He said the install was easy and that both owners were happy with the performance. And no problems to date. The only problem he had was with the diablo tuner that the kits came with.

Since the radix deal i had going didn't work out, I ordered one of these units yeaterday. But I will not be using the FMU that the kit comes with or the tuning. I am going with 42lb injectors and custom tuning from Brian Herter.

I ordered the 6lb boost unit and will keep it operating at that level. My need was just to get a noticiable improvement in performance. I'm not concerned with low E.T.'s or racing.

Like zippy said in his post, I'll be finding out how this unit works and letting everyone know.

I did alot of research on the powerdyne also. The common dominator on belt failure was do to overspinning. Putting an 11lb pulley on a 6lb head unit instead of just ordering a bigger unit. Powerdyne even says on their web site that doing it will void warranty.

I also spoke to a guy that has recently install 2 units on 2 Silverado SS's. He said the install was easy and that both owners were happy with the performance. And no problems to date. The only problem he had was with the diablo tuner that the kits came with.

I ordered the 6lb boost unit and will keep it operating at that level. My need was just to get a noticiable improvement in performance. I'm not concerned with low E.T.'s or racing.

Like zippy said in his post, I'll be finding out how this unit works and letting everyone know.

So you ordered the powerdyne, or this new one?

So you ordered the powerdyne, or this new one?

i ordered a powerdyne

Archived