wynjammer superchargers

Super Charger Help ,Hi, new to the post and proud owner of a 2004 arrival blue SSS, does anyone have any experience with wynjammer superchargers in Phoenix,Arizona.They have a sc for the 6.0 at a great price and warranty,any feedback would be appreaciated, Dan

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMAG007A.JPG

IMAG004.JPG

Can't say I know anything about them...... looks too good to be true, but if they work I might be interested. :confused:

Looks like the system would have A LOT of parasitic loss, but its definitely and interesting setup.

i hear someone from this site just ordered one of these kits. please keep me informed as i'm VERY interested to see what kinds of gains you see. i'm not willing or able at this point to spenb $4000 plus on a turbo/sc setup

The ones on our trucks are the 105Amp, it is stamped on the facia plate of the alternator.

I ended up going to the 145amp output for reduced power mode reasons with my fans. Bolts right up and in same connection in the back too. Didn't help much though....... :rolleyes: Gonna try a larger output battery or maybe even a dual battery (hate to add 100 lbs. though)

:seeya:

Do they have any boost numbers they are claiming? Any cfm #'s, compressor maps, or anything like that? Seems like it might be kind of like the powerdyne type setup. Real cheap, and decent gains, but not up to par with the others. For $2500 though still might be a good deal. That sure would be cheap for a supercharger, and you wouldn't have to worry about belt slip. Also doesn't look like there would be much parasitic loss to me over any other blower. Just like adding another accessory to the motor. If they really got even 100 wheel hp I would honestly probably jump on one of those.

i talked to them this morning. they said it comes complete with a tuner, i wasn't familiar with the brand. they also say the kit is good for 6 lbs of boost. as i understood it, there isn't a way to turn up the boost. if all is as stated, it sounds like a good deal to me unless you're looking to go all out.

Archived