$82 To Fill Up The Sss!

Gas pumps around here shut off at $60 so I usally get a half tank...gettin ridiculous, but like it was said before, I didnt buy the truck to worry about MPG's...I remember FILLING my Saab for like $12.00 and that was on the extreme side of empty! Some Prince in Saudi Arabia is smiling everytime he sees us pull up to the pumps.

It takes love and pa$$ion for an SS to own one. others give up and let them go cause of GAS prices. You know what you got your self into when you bought the truck! haha

Fuerza_SS ......out!

:squintnoeswerdrun: to that, my truck is just collecting dust and all I get is told to sell the gas hog. Then I just tell them to sell their car and they shut up instantly.

Prices are $4.21 (cash, credit card is a couple cents more) for 93 octane. The most I put in was $97.00 few years back, I will be honest I cant wait to go burn fuel like an a$$ when she is back up and running. It's a play/sport vehicle, you have to enjoy it!!! :peelout::chevrolet:

bought my truck last week from a private seller, turned it on... LOW RANGE, i knew i should have tried to get an extra 100 knocked off haha. went to the pump, cost 97.75 to fill it completely up, that prick left me half a gallon in it.. talk about harsh!