Silveradoss.Com T-Shirt Order (May 2011)

jddmj

got a pic of how the black would look???

Sorry, I dont. I might be able to get you one Monday, I only worked the design up in whtie with black, and the screen printer was going to do the rest.

We are now up to 43 shirts total. I will try to get some invoices sent out asap. 7 more, and this thing is happening. Like i said earlier, I will be setting a date after we reach 50 so we can make sure everyone has there turn at getting these Tee's. Please remember that I am not taking the blame if these dont fit, and will not be taking returns. I know most of you guys wouldnt expect me to since I am not a business, or a business man, but I just want to clear that up now. I know the wait is over bearing, but please...bear with me haha

Edited by jddmj (see edit history)

I will want 4, but I wont be able to get the $ to you until the 20th of this month or the 5th of June, my money is tied up with paying off brass model trains right now.

Dont count me in obviously until I get the $ to you. Glad to see this happening :chevrolet:

I think I added my two after he posted this, plus ISS's order then we should only need ONE MORE!!!

Looks like we are going to be rocking Silvy SS shirts!

ughdance.gif

This official count as of right now is 45. 03mass told me not to count him in until I got money.

I have been thinking it over, and after sleeping on it last night. Final call on shirts will be May 30th. This is the day all orders need to be in, and payed for. If you dont pay, your not getting credit lol. The reason for such a late date is that I know that not everyone is on the site as much as I am, and as of right now, there is just 20 or so getting shirts. I want to make sure that everyone that wants one, gets one. From my last count there is a little over 20000 members on the site, and I know more than 20 people wants these. If we just order the flat rate 50, then try to get another order that dont reach 50, then I will have to charge more because the price of the shirts will shirts will go up. So please, once again, bear with me and lets try to keep everyone in mind on this order. Thanks again for your patience.

Edited by jddmj (see edit history)

To those of you that have sent paypal information, I have sent request to your accounts. If you have not gave your information, just make sure you do by the 30th of this month. Dont disappoint your peers lol