Silveradoss.Com T-Shirt Order (May 2011)

jddmj

What will be the colors options for the shirts? White shirt, black truck only? Black shirt, truck color????

:withstupid:

could black shirt be done with red truck

pm sent

Sorry, but no. When I talked to the shop, we agreed on these two colors. More colors would mean more money. Im trying to stay away from the custom tee scene. It will make things smoother, and we can get this thing completed. Smooth run mean getting shirts out quicker.

We are now up to 21 Shirts. I have billed nobody just yet. I will prolly do that tonight after todays orders. But money is not needed until the due date at a later date. Remember this. As far as going over 50, that will be no problem either. The more the better. Im excited to start seeing our members wearing these to shows and stuff. Hopefully, with all of us wearing these tee's, we might bring in even more faithful members. Which could lead to another tshirt order lol. Thanks again everyone for the compliments. It really means alot.

james quick question any chance i could get a hoodie lol

This is James over at Carls, I would have to check, but Id say that might be pricey. I plan on trying to get up another order at a later date, maybe this fall if everything goes smooth. Might try to get a hat, hoodie, and tshirt order up. Remember these would make great christmas presents hahahaahha :D