Any One Running Led 3157 Or 4114 Bulbs?

Anyone running LED bulbs? I'm looking to buy 2 pairs, 1 set blue for my DRL's and 1 set amber for my front turning signals. I know that if you use them for turning signals you need to install inline resistors. Here is the ebay item #130438602191. Let me know what ya'll think!

I basicly have the same led bulb design in the DRLs in my tahoe. They look nice at night but i hate how they look during the day, but my fiance likes them and shes the one who drives it. I think there are plenty of other members on here that have LEDs similar to those

I have Silvania Silverstar Amber bulbs in both my DRL's and Turn Signals, they are awesome, but they dont make them anymore so there hard to find

Anyone running LED bulbs? I'm looking to buy 2 pairs, 1 set blue for my DRL's and 1 set amber for my front turning signals. I know that if you use them for turning signals you need to install inline resistors. Here is the ebay item #130438602191. Let me know what ya'll think!

[/qu whats up man, that setup should work, I was born in san angelo and go every often to visit family man