F/S: 2005 Cadillac Cts-V

1BAD2K

This is a 2005 cts-v in infrared with black interior and sunroof delete which makes this car pretty rare. It has the LS6 and the T-56 trans. I have installed a clear bra when the car was new, so it has pretty much no rock chips whatsoever that I can find. It has a corsa catback and ccw sp600 wheels with 295 bridgestone RE-11 tires which are in pretty good shape. I reused the TPMS sensors, so that is still fully functional. I also have a set of freshly coated kooks 1 7/8' catted longtube headers which I havent installed yet, but are included for the asking price. The car runs great and has about 28,500 miles. It is still under the GM bumper to bumper warranty until later this year. The car stops awesome with the factory brembo 4 piston brakes all the way around. I am asking $25K for it with the headers included, but will take less if I remove some aftermarket parts. The car has been babied and garage kept its entire life, and will make the new owner very proud. If you have any question feel free to pm me or post up. I am also putting my 06 silverado SS up for sale and I will be keeping whichever doesnt sell. I love them both so it really doesnt matter to me LOL. Thanks for looking, Sam.

Please excuse how dirty the car is. The pics were taken for reference and it will be recieving a full detail later this week and going back into the garage!

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

Sounds good man. The car is super clean. Its probably only been caught out in the rain 7 or 8 times and has not been modded out of warranty, so really there are no worries with it!

We are in the market! I will get Lara to log on and check out pics of it and see what she thinks. it will be her DD. If she likes it may have to call the bank. I will get back to you with a answer.

Justin

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words. I dont wanna sell either, but whichever sells first will make the decision on what I keep out of the two LOL. The car will be getting the longtubes and a procharger d1 installed asap if the truck sells. if the car sells, ill go through with the tvs1900 install along with a 4l80e.

McMahan: Just let me know bro!

Btw, the car is never intentionally driven in the rain and has only been caught out in it a few times. I could count on both hands how many times its been driven in the rain since it was new. The underside is very clean.

Forgot to add that it has a volant intake, stsv clear fogs, red z06 fuel rail covers, very nice custom shift boot and knob and other small things which I know Im forgetting LOL.

Showed my mother the pictures and she is in love. We are talking about this, she will be going to my cadilac dealership (where I got my truck) and test drive the regular cts, then test the cts-v (they have one in every color). Hope to get these test drives in by the weekend. I will stay in touch.

Showed my mother the pictures and she is in love. We are talking about this, she will be going to my cadilac dealership (where I got my truck) and test drive the regular cts, then test the cts-v (they have one in every color). Hope to get these test drives in by the weekend. I will stay in touch.

If you need a co-pilot if you buy it.....I'm there 4 you, lol.

If you need a co-pilot if you buy it.....I'm there 4 you, lol.

If this happens, we will be heading up to York and Kennebunke with it. We will have to have "red tide" meeting (color of the cts-v and your truck). :pepsicheer:

Hope to suprise my mom this weekend with a test drive by telling her were going out to eat and then detour to the dealership with a red cts and white cts-v to test out, she loves your car only thing holding this up is selling her bmw.