Ss Brake Hoses For 03

dcairns

The braking systems on the '03-05 AWD trucks are identical. Now on the later 2WD trucks, the lines at the rear will be different, because of the drum brakes...

Mr. P.

That is what I thought. But with contrary info from what Russell had in their catalog and when I called them and searching here, some folks had trouble with their lines fitting (I think those were Earl's kits, though), I figured I better be sure. I will go ahead and order some and see. thanks for the sanity check. :thumbsup:

i have a place here in so cal that makes them . they can also make any color hose covering you want

if you want pm me and ill tell you were it is , you just need to take your stock lines to be copied . so if you want to take them off your truck and then go that would be best.

i have my stock set but loaned them to someone who i forgot , im asking around to see if i can find a set if you want to use them .

costs is a tad over 100 for all five lines.

does anyone have a stock rubber set ? i will buy them . i want to start making these i just got a bad ass hydraulic hose crimper and just need a stock set to copy. if anyone does have them send me a pm please.

Russell definitely makes a kit for an '03 SSS, I ordered them from Summit and installed the fronts this weekend, doing the rears tomorrow hopefully, but I checked for length and clearance and the fit and finish is awesome.

Russell definitely makes a kit for an '03 SSS, I ordered them from Summit and installed the fronts this weekend, doing the rears tomorrow hopefully, but I checked for length and clearance and the fit and finish is awesome.

Yougot the part #'s??????

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered the same part number (RUS-672430) and the brake shop said the fittings were different in a couple places. Sent them back.

I ordered the same part number (RUS-672430) and the brake shop said the fittings were different in a couple places. Sent them back.

Well I installed the entire kit myself...and everything fit and I've had no issues...not sure what the brake shop is talking about...