So Cal G2G

04CHASE

I think the show meet thing is a great idea. I have already been to a couple shows primary in the IE. Some of them are only 4 hours long so it's not too bad. I even got one in Corona to agree on making a Performance truck category.

Rob, too bad no one got a pic of the "truck nuts" :laugh: if anyone did post it up lol

lolz I think Chase and Danny might have gotten a couple pics, if not i got some... i gotta load my pics up and post them too, along with the truck nuts pics :yellow_loser: ...

-Rob

Lol life ain't that serious . I'm sure that crazy tirada will b funny. Did u take them off or did u put them on a diffrent truck or ur planing to return them :)

Hahahaha, naw I took them off and left them off... Didn't have any zip ties to put them in any other truck, I'll probably return them ;-)...

-Rob

what show in corona ?

still trying for the next show ill

put some more effort into it as soon as im done with this led swap . between work and putting in the little details on the ss, i have less than no time what so ever. i have been sleeping an avg of 5 hrs a night for the past few months. :ughdance: