So Cal G2G

04CHASE

it was alot bigger than i expected , more and more trucks kept showing up . imo pretty dam cool , i live about an hour from the beach and a couple of my local friends said they were down there and saw a huge group of SS trucks . i was like yessir that was us!!!!

I am trying to get another setup for this summer but i want something to do rather than just sit around and b/s . im thinking car show/ go karting part 2 / and or some other fun type of event we can all enjoy .

Cool pics everyone It was alot of fun. Chase if you need help getting something together for the next one let me know. A car show sounds great. And maybe we can make it an SS & 5th gen. Camero's my bother in law has a 5th gen. Camero club. So let me know also I might be able to get my company to sponcer it.

anyone is welcome , it just becomes an issue with parking with that many vehicles.

i was surprised how many vehicles i actually got to attend .

im going to start looking at future shows to have a meet, the thing that kind of sucks is im sure alot of would like to show our vehicle but also want to hang out and cruise and usually when you show your stuck for the day , i was planning on having a little meet at the throwdown but its only limited to a couple guests.