Snugtop Bedcover

HedSwim

Snugtop Bed Cover Hard Fiberglass Tonneau - Silverado / GMC (1999 - 2007 Classic). Currently painted Chevrolet Silver Birch Metallic. Includes all mounting hardware. Sold the truck, must get rid of the bed cover. Throwing in a free set of replacement barrel locks with new keys. $400 cash takes it. In Round Rock, TX - local buyers only please, I have no way to transport it. Thanks!

Top.jpg

Serial.jpg

Edited by HedSwim (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

dude I would buy this if you would met me somewhere cause im going to grand saline in a week to pick up my new dog

Wish I could meet you but I no longer have anyway to move this cover. :(

• 2 weeks later...

hey man do you still have it?

I do still have the cover. I'm out of town thru Saturday with little to no internet access (visiting family in rural KS), so I apologize if replies are slow.

• 9 years later...

I was looking for Snug Top Tonneau cover locks and found this old post. I just bought a used 2006 with a snug top on it but no keys to the locks. This is a long shot, but would you still happen to have the set of replacement barrel locks with new keys that you talked about in your original post 9 years ago. If so, what would you take for them with shipping to 92025?