60Lb Injectors

ive had great luck with the motrons / sieman deka 60lbers . havent used the re-done stocks to 60's but have heard good things.

ive been trying to find info on where to get these adaptor so you can use the stock harness to the ev-1 type plug for the larger injectors

this guy had some but couldnt remember where he got them

P1010211.jpg

You are looking for these?

InjectorAdapter1.jpg

InjectorAdapter2.jpg

I have only sen them in EV1(minitimer / LS1) to EV6(USCAR / LS3) not for our Multech II trucks.

Correct me if I am wrong but from a tuning perspective I have yet to see a FULL spec sheet on the plug and play "60" # injectors. The Siemens 60's have been fully mapped with correct voltage offsets and the like. If I were to do the 60's, I would stick to the Siemens and splice your harnesses with the MSD connectors.

I have seen some of the specs and have been using them for about three years without any issues. I just popped them in and changed the IFR. No other changes to the tune like min/max pulse width, battery offset etc. needed. Also, no adapters, crimping, soldering, spacers etc. needed either. Edited by SRT10KLLR (see edit history)

For years people have just changed the afr with no problem or as they thought. If you do this on a vehicle with closed loop you will rarely notice this as a problem other than a bit of an issue at wide open. Since most don't tune to the spot on afr point in an open loop situation they wouldn't notice this as a problem either. I only sell injectors I have data for myself for this reason though. You put incorrect info in, you get incorrect info out. Since I began using correct injector data on stuff I used to have to guess on (for adders and offsets) I've found everything just runs better and more consistant.

For years people have just changed the afr with no problem or as they thought. If you do this on a vehicle with closed loop you will rarely notice this as a problem other than a bit of an issue at wide open. Since most don't tune to the spot on afr point in an open loop situation they wouldn't notice this as a problem either. I only sell injectors I have data for myself for this reason though. You put incorrect info in, you get incorrect info out. Since I began using correct injector data on stuff I used to have to guess on (for adders and offsets) I've found everything just runs better and more consistant.

So, as the op asked and I am curious. What kind of 60# injectors you got? Any pricing?