60Lb Injectors

I got my injectors from fuel injection connection. Call them and talk to John. He hooked me up. Their injectors if I remember right were 60 psi at 43psi fuel pressure. Making them something like 69.7psi at 58psi fuel pressure. The only two things that it involved, was using there injector wiring adapters(which he actually threw in for me), and I had to use two washers under the fuel rails to raise them up because the injectors were a little bit taller than the factory injectors. They have been working great for me for the last year. AND here is the kicker. If you ask, they give you the files for efi live for the injectors. That made it for me. Easy to tune the new injectors in. LOL.

P.S. If you need the injector tables for hpt, I have them. After a Great tuner pluged the tables in for me into efi live and then into a bench ecm, then pulled the tables off of the ecm using hpt. Worked great!

ive had great luck with the motrons / sieman deka 60lbers . havent used the re-done stocks to 60's but have heard good things.

ive been trying to find info on where to get these adaptor so you can use the stock harness to the ev-1 type plug for the larger injectors

this guy had some but couldnt remember where he got them

P1010211.jpg

ive had great luck with the motrons / sieman deka 60lbers . havent used the re-done stocks to 60's but have heard good things.

ive been trying to find info on where to get these adaptor so you can use the stock harness to the ev-1 type plug for the larger injectors

http://fuelinjectorconnection.com/shop/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=217

good to see your still around guerro.

the ones in the link will work but not what i was speaking of, in the pic i posted it has just the clip part , no pigtail or wire just a clip that plugs on the ev1 injector to accept the stock plug.

Correct me if I am wrong but from a tuning perspective I have yet to see a FULL spec sheet on the plug and play "60" # injectors. The Siemens 60's have been fully mapped with correct voltage offsets and the like. If I were to do the 60's, I would stick to the Siemens and splice your harnesses with the MSD connectors.

Correct me if I am wrong but from a tuning perspective I have yet to see a FULL spec sheet on the plug and play "60" # injectors. The Siemens 60's have been fully mapped with correct voltage offsets and the like. If I were to do the 60's, I would stick to the Siemens and splice your harnesses with the MSD connectors.

That is one of the nice things about the reworked truck injectors 60's. They tune jsut like the stock truck injectors. However I do agree with you.

Edited by chpspecial (see edit history)

rey the ones you posted are ones you still need to cut off the stock connector and install them in the ev1 connector. im not sure but i think the ones i posted are no splicing and will allow the stock connector to the ev1 (siemen deka 60lber) and all be completely plug n play without having a bunch of extra wiring and connectors . the same as the ones art posted (both connections) with out the wiring in between basically a bushing from one size to another in other words.

That is one of the nice things about the reworked truck injectors 60's. They tune jsut like the stock truck injectors. However I do agree with you.

Yea, I haven't messed with them ...yet. I would be interested to try them out for sure though.

thumbsup.gif My thoughts exsactly. I like my Deka 60's they are a beautiful injector to work with