26'S Are On!

250motorsportz

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice...welcome to the big boy club haha. I'm also ridin 6's I knw most of the guys here dnt like big wheels but I love the way my truck sits on them. I'll drop sum pics by over the weeknd,I'm on my iPhone right now so it won't let me upload any pics.

:unsure: To each his own, but that is :ohmy:. I am thinking of taking the 20s off to help cornering, anything more than 22 is overkill and just asking to be stolen in my opinion. Do not trust wheel locks either, they are easy as pie to take off. Like I said, to each his own and your truck does stand out compared to the other SS' here. :chevy:

:unsure: To each his own, but that is :ohmy:. I am thinking of taking the 20s off to help cornering, anything more than 22 is overkill and just asking to be stolen in my opinion. Do not trust wheel locks either, they are easy as pie to take off. Like I said, to each his own and your truck does stand out compared to the other SS' here. :chevy:

I don't even bother putting wheel locks on my wheels anymore; they're more of a pain in the ass than they are security. If someone wants to take the time and steal my wheels - all the power to them, i'm covered with my insurance and these aren't "rare" wheels so I'm not too concerned. I know bigger cities and in the states this may be a big problem but it rarely happens here.

see thats why i like living in small towns. you never have to worry about stuff like that. i guess its just different in big city's. not saying that crime doesn't happen here its just you don't see it as much. its to cold for most people here. like are high yesterday was -10 :ughdance:

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

see thats why i like living in small towns. you never have to worry about stuff like that. i guess its just different in big city's. not saying that crime doesn't happen here its just you don't see it as much. its to cold for most people here. like are high yesterday was -10 :ughdance:

:squintnoeswerdrun: . i like living in small towns actually. way less crime. no need for wheel locks.