Boogity,Boogity,Boogity

hot rod truck

It's that time of year again. Nascar Fantasy League

This game challenges you to build a roster of five stock car drivers to compete each week. The amount of points a driver can earn for your entry is based on the Sprint Cup points they earn in each race. Best of all, it's FREE to play.

Get in the action now:

http://games.espn.go.com/stock-car-challenge/en/group?groupID=411

Group: SilveradoSS.com

Password: Silverado

February 20, 2011 roster locks @ 1:00 P.M.

11 days until Daytona

We use to be into NASCAR so much. Still have season tickets to Talladega BUT unfortunately my father in law was killed last year in a Nascar crash at his home track in LA. We use to go see him race all across the South and he was 1st in points and was passing for the lead, was wrecked and hit the wall head on.

carplane.jpg

RIP Donald Goodman

You will be missed

We use to be into NASCAR so much. Still have season tickets to Talladega BUT unfortunately my father in law was killed last year in a Nascar crash at his home track in LA. We use to go see him race all across the South and he was 1st in points and was passing for the lead, was wrecked and hit the wall head on.

carplane.jpg

RIP Donald Goodman

You will be missed

Sorry for your loss. Unfortunate accident that sounds similar to Dale Sr's 10 years ago.

Best to you and your family.

I'm in ~ should be plenty of drama today and Sunday. It automatically put my roster from another group in? What if I want different drivers? SOL?

You may have transferred your account info to our group. Might have to use 2 log ins. Try changing the drivers and see if it will let you and check the other roster and see if it changes it too. I'm guessing you already have an ESPN fantasy account dunno.gif

EDIT: It shows you're in Goin' Green & SilveradoSS.com. Try and edit one and see if it changes the other thumb.gif

Edited by hot rod truck (see edit history)

You may have transferred your account info to our group. Might have to use 2 log ins. Try changing the drivers and see if it will let you and check the other roster and see if it changes it too. I'm guessing you already have an ESPN fantasy account dunno.gif

EDIT: It shows you're in Goin' Green & SilveradoSS.com. Try and edit one and see if it changes the other thumb.gif

Will leave it alone for now - my picks are MONEY ---- GO STEWART