Somebody Hit My Truck!

wishminewasanss

Hey dudes just need to vent out!!!! I hate this day! So today after getting out of class me and my gal are walking out to my truck and we get close enough when I notice a huge ****en dent of my bed near my rear bumper. I was in class for 3 hours and this shit happened! I look at the area and the paint is leftover from the retard that hit me, I recall seeing a Ford fusion or a Honda accord parked next to menwhen I arrived and it was silver. So tommorow I am planning on going down there and looking for that car. I wont have trouble finding it since I know they work there at school since they Work there, and planning to talk to the school police and see what can be done. So again guys I know it's happened before many times to some dudes on here, and now I know what they feel.

thats phuked sorry to hear man maybe see if they got cameras in the parking lot

Yeah bro I have to check the lot out also, I am also going to check for signs that say if the school is responsible for any damage. The person that hit me is a faculty member so I'll be scouting the lots. I have pics but there on my phone I'll try to get them, thanks bro!

Was today hit and run day? My aunt got smashed in Walmart parking lot today and guy takes off around her to flee the scene.Luckily she got his tag and was able to call the police. Your school doesn't have cameras in parking area?

Hey dudes just need to vent out!!!! I hate this day! So today after getting out of class me and my gal are walking out to my truck and we get close enough when I notice a huge ****en dent of my bed near my rear bumper. I was in class for 3 hours and this shit happened! I look at the area and the paint is leftover from the retard that hit me, I recall seeing a Ford fusion or a Honda accord parked next to menwhen I arrived and it was silver. So tommorow I am planning on going down there and looking for that car. I wont have trouble finding it since I know they work there at school since they Work there, and planning to talk to the school police and see what can be done. So again guys I know it's happened before many times to some dudes on here, and now I know what they feel.

That sucks bro, you should go handle that. Get their insurance info and get em to fix your truck. Damn, people ain't go no respect for people's property nowadays. How bad is the hit?

Sorry to hear Jaime. I know the anger and frustration you must feel. Has happened to me many times. Looking on the brightside, you can remove your tailgate and take in to repair without being without your truck. It's just the deductible I'm worried about for you, might be less to repair than deductible. Parking lots are the most dangerous places. It's usually where you leave your truck is where is gets the most damage, disrespected and dirty. If you need anything let me know....

i had that happend to me one time, so i kinda know that felling you have.............its that felling of surprise, anger and retaliation.

To me it happend at a local grocery store when we had our 99 SIERRA, my mom whent in to get some groceries and when she came out .....................BAM!.............some shithead hit the left rear corner and just completly took a chunk out of the rear fender. It was like if somebody took a hammer and just went to town.

(and of course no one saw anithyng :mad: )

i went in their the next day to se if they had video of what happend................AND JUST MY LUCK..........she parked were the camera was out of range.......................OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AND ALL THE PARKING LOTS! this had to happen. believe me i was boiling:banghead: :banghead: .

so all i could do was file a report with the police and call my insurance. ever since then ive learned to park away from others, even if it means a good walk.

anyways i hope everything turns out well and you get the person that was responsible for this, but just try to keep your cool tho ( as hard as it may seem), dont let some some num nut motherf#ker ruin you day.

good luck.

vidal:thumbs:

Edited by Vidalss (see edit history)