805 Area Transimission Shops?

I am looking for a good fair priced transmission shop in the 805 area. I have a TBTC, shift kit, and servos that need to be put in. Does anyone have any ideas? Also what can I expect to pay for this install? Thanks for the help.

YES - I have most of my transmission stuff done over at CRC transmission, and they are doing a complete axle rebuild next week too on my truck.

Talk to Craig the owner, cool guy - tell him BIG DAVE sent you, he will cut you a price break. They did my 4l80 swap... they are located in Thousand Oaks, right off of T.O. blvd.

Here is there phone number -

805-497-0399

ask for craig.

YES - I have most of my transmission stuff done over at CRC transmission, and they are doing a complete axle rebuild next week too on my truck.

Talk to Craig the owner, cool guy - tell him BIG DAVE sent you, he will cut you a price break. They did my 4l80 swap... they are located in Thousand Oaks, right off of T.O. blvd.

Here is there phone number -

805-497-0399

ask for craig.

Alright cool. Thanks for the info. I will be sure to contact Craig and let him know you sent me.