? About Turbos

Brunswicks SS

Why are so many turbo kits sold under 1000 miles? Just not good or a lot of problems or what? Just wondering because I'm looking into get a kbracing turbo kit.

Because lots of people get boost happy and push there stock engines farther than they should and break them. And usually have the sell there kits in order to put new engines in there trucks.

Because lots of people get boost happy and push there stock engines farther than they should and break them. And usually have the sell there kits in order to put new engines in there trucks.

Or they could lie to make it sound better. Under 1,000 or 30,ooo +?

well it really come down to a good tune on how much boost/power your stock block will take. i ran 10psi on my stock motor for one summer and it was blowen up. but got another 6.0 and i have ran it for 2 years on 13 psi and a few bottle of no2 and its loving it. no problems what so ever. my first motor went down cause of local tuner and now my truck is tuned by nelson with zero issues.

well it really come down to a good tune on how much boost/power your stock block will take. i ran 10psi on my stock motor for one summer and it was blowen up. but got another 6.0 and i have ran it for 2 years on 13 psi and a few bottle of no2 and its loving it. no problems what so ever. my first motor went down cause of local tuner and now my truck is tuned by nelson with zero issues.

Glad to hear nelson worked for you i still have nightmares about dealing with them