Gas Prices In Your Area?

eeekroar

I need a gixxxer or a damn scooter, gas is raping us in the SS and BMW. My girl has the heaviest foot and has been driving the SS since the POS BMW is constantly in the shop or unable to drive because it is waiting to be put in the shop. Word of advice, kill yourself before you buy a 2011 335xi.M16.gifM16.gif

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

http://www.eyeblast....px?v=hdaG6UkUaG

Sounds like its time everyone that has a business that relies on a truck to pull needs to trade in their vehicle on a hybrid. What about companies that haul across the US? How can you pull with a Prius?

My girl is part owner of her late fathers crop dusting service,and the price of airplane fuel is up ten fold.

Edited by eeekroar (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

I dont think that its going to hit $5. Oil just droped below $100 a barrel. I have been reading a lot about gas settling around $3.50 average by middle of June.

I have already seen a 2cent drop in the last 2 days where i live. Average where I am is about 4.05

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

I just read a news article where it said the average national price went down 1/100th of a cent. Where will I spend all of that extra money? :shakehead:

That said, NJ is a lot better than a lot of other states. $4.09 a gallon for 93 octane last night.

• 5 weeks later...