Gas Prices In Your Area?

eeekroar

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were up to 3.39 regular and 3.60 for premium in most places around here. Last week it was under 3 dollars....lol big jump, makes me super sad faced everytime I look on the dash and see 13.5 AVG MPG.

Toronto Canada.$4.73 for a US gallon 91.With the exchange in the dollar that is very close to $5.00.You US guys have it good.Try dropping $120 for a full tank!Regular non synthetic oil is hard to find under $3.00.:crazy:

135 to fill the hd yesterday.

shakehead.gif

I used to have an 06 Powerstroke with 38 gal tank - when deisel was way up there.

*but* I had a job that paid for all gas - work related and non......

how I miss that......

Yeah a couple weeks ago it was 3.20 for 92, and I passed it up thinking it might go down a little.. Well when I had to fill up two days later it was 3.67 for 92.

Here is something Jon (idahoBLKss) got me thinking about. I might be doing this if this fuel cost BS keeps up.

http://www.microfueler.com/t-product.aspx

A little calculation I did figured that you can pay for it in the savings of fuel cost to the price of the machine in 2 years. This is for one vehicle and that being the SSS.