Gas Prices In Your Area?

eeekroar

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's $3.61 for 91 at Chevron up the street from me. But by a friends house about 5 miles away they wanted $3.79 for 91 (Chevron also), that was last Thursday.

ya im in san jose, ca too man its 3.77 a gallon for 91 at chevron on lincoln ave and curtner

i was pissed today , went passed the local cheapo vallero to see #2 3.79 i say ok ill get it after therapy if i cant find it cheaper on the way as i pass 4-5 stations. all of them are 3.8x's wtf . so i decide to wait an hour after therapy to get it at the original spot. as i leave i notive they all are in the 3.9x's and get to spot it was 3.79 at and now was 3.86 . wtf i know its a minor thing to complain about but man summer is going to be rough and going to the river in the big truck just isnt happening.

i was pissed today , went passed the local cheapo vallero to see #2 3.79 i say ok ill get it after therapy if i cant find it cheaper on the way as i pass 4-5 stations. all of them are 3.8x's wtf . so i decide to wait an hour after therapy to get it at the original spot. as i leave i notive they all are in the 3.9x's and get to spot it was 3.79 at and now was 3.86 . wtf i know its a minor thing to complain about but man summer is going to be rough and going to the river in the big truck just isnt happening.

That always seems to be the way... the price goes up the morning you need gas. :shakehead:

Hi there, I'm from Guatemala, Central america.

Prices here are aroun $4.10/gal.

All my cars are chevy's V8. I'm seriously thinking on buying a 4 cyl car as a DD, and park the trucks for the weekends.

On the other hand, when gas prices are this high, V8's start to go really cheap, so it's a good time to buy. Chevy used dealers already calling to offer me some suburbans and some trucks, with at least 20% off . I think I'll wait a few more weeks before buying another V8. I'll let you know.

Jajaja, Just got off the phone with one person offering me a 2003 2500 HD V8 6.0 extended cab GMC Sierra 90K miles fully loaded for $11K, what you guys think. He'll be sending some pictures.