Gas Prices In Your Area?

eeekroar

Hmmm well the lowest I've seen for awhile has been in Edmonton at 99.9c a liter. 3.785 liters in your American gallon sooooo $3.78, for regular! :happysad: and no I'm not running regular. Lol premium is about 1.10 a liter so $4.16 an American gallon for premium. I think I got all my calculations right on that :pepsicheer:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you wimps, try running #2 @ 12 mpg , filled up yesterday @ 3.70 a gallon , 100 bucks got me just to 3/4 tank

That makes me so angry. There is no reason what so ever why diesel is so expensive. Its so much cheaper and uses less energy to produce. You can make over 2 gallons of diesel for every 1 gallon of gas. So why isn't it 1/2 the price. Grrrr

Well I only put shell or Chevron and the lowest i have found in Vegas is $3.38

I have this app on my iPhone called gasbuddy that helps u find the cheapest gas around they have a we page as well if anyone is interested

Well I only put shell or Chevron and the lowest i have found in Vegas is $3.38

I have this app on my iPhone called gasbuddy that helps u find the cheapest gas around they have a we page as well if anyone is interested

I have that on my android but Sams is always the cheapest around me. Unfortunately, It is only updated by the people in your area with same APP, so some times it's day old prices. None the less it's a cool APP. thumbsup.gif