So Cal Meet

U MUST B TRAUMATIZED BY SOMEBODY GETTING U FOR YOUR TRUCK,,,,,,,,,,I NEVER SAID THAT ,,,,,STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH OR MAKING STUPID COMMENTS,,,,,,GOT SOMETHING AGAINS ME OR WHAT UP

why's that? whatcha got planned? you need some more parts to sell? i'm calling :icon_bs: on you bandito :M16:

U MUST B TRAUMATIZED BY SOMEBODY GETTING U FOR YOUR TRUCK,,,,,,,,,,I NEVER SAID THAT ,,,,,STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH OR MAKING STUPID COMMENTS,,,,,,GOT SOMETHING AGAINS ME OR WHAT UP

Hey mexican "minute maid juice" what ever the he'll your called, we all can vouch for bad ass silvy especially ME! If he has shit with you he has a reason to, damn bandido!! Your the one who said that someone better becareful with their SSS, now tell me we didn't put words in your mouth? I think you did Mexican "apple juice"!!!! And stop using the damn CAPS button!!!!!

I asked a question. Did not make a statement. I'm not traumatized. I'm just observant. Let's start with the observations so far:

1. ALL CAPS always

2. You used fast4poppers truck in your avatar pic until you got called out by me

3. You supposedly have an SS but are selling parts such as cladding, ISS spoilers, 06 hood and grille conversions, SS rims etc. If you had a clone build going it would make sense if you decided to go a different route and sell those parts etc. but why and where did you get these parts and why refuse to ship anywhere and cash only too so you can't be tracked.

4. No one responded to your posts (cuz I'm sure others question you as well but don't wanna admit it) so you created a new screen name as ISS16, look at your pattern. Your name is in all caps on both users, city name all caps both users and actual screen name all caps both users. I'm sure you created it and changed your posting ways to get a response to reach your goal.

So when you make a statement to be careful with our SS's it rubs everyone the wrong way. Now if I'm out of line and wrong I will personaly walk up to you at the meet and apologize.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

OK I SEE ,,,,LET ME EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO U I WORK IN A IMPOUND YARD THEY ARE WAY TO MANY SILVERADOS,TAHOE,ESCALDE,DENALI,,,,,TRUCKS COMING IN AS STOLEN RECOVERY'S ,,,,,,AND MANY SS SILVERADO,,,,,,,THATS WHAT I MENT TO B CAREFUL WITH,,,,,DONT TAKE IT THE RONG WAY,,,,,,,

Hey mexican "minute maid juice" what ever the he'll your called, we all can vouch for bad ass silvy especially ME! If he has shit with you he has a reason to, damn bandido!! Your the one who said that someone better becareful with their SSS, now tell me we didn't put words in your mouth? I think you did Mexican "apple juice"!!!! And stop using the damn CAPS button!!!!!

OK I SEE ,,,,LET ME EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO U I WORK IN A IMPOUND YARD THEY ARE WAY TO MANY SILVERADOS,TAHOE,ESCALDE,DENALI,,,,,TRUCKS COMING IN AS STOLEN RECOVERY'S ,,,,,,AND MANY SS SILVERADO,,,,,,,THATS WHAT I MENT TO B CAREFUL WITH,,,,,DONT TAKE IT THE RONG WAY,,,,,,,

if they come in as stolen recoveries they're obviously missing the parts that make em unique so how could the parts be there for you to get, nice try

WHAT CAN I TELL U MY FRIEND TAKE IT AS HOW EVER U WANT I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT ELITE BUDY,,,,MAKEE AND FLORENCE

if they come in as stolen recoveries they're obviously missing the parts that make em unique so how could the parts be there for you to get, nice try