So Cal Meet

:squintnoeswerdrun:

I'll call T. when we on our way. Nekro, Quinn, ISS16, betser and SS truck let's start talking about a pre-meet spot where we can all join up and roll in. That Torrrance mall still?

Alpine Village Shopping Center

833 West Torrance Blvd

Torrance, CA 90502

Maybe BlkSSnCpt, Ruben, Vidal and jgp are interested in this too...

This location is pretty much a central point for everyone once beginning to head south into S.Pedro

I'll meet u near the 405 off of Ventura blvd When the time comes

I'll meet u near the 405 off of Ventura blvd When the time comes

I would like to meet you guys there if that's ok cuz can't get an answer. If people from the Ontario IE area to see where. There meeting at.

1. Chase - + friends truck/car ( hoping we will have his 67 camaro finished) or he will be in his nbs ccsb gmc or my big truck

2. BlkSSnCPT - maybe one friend with me in the truck, but I'm for sure coming...

3.Vidalss-+maybe friend with COBALT SS

4. Bruiser and maybe the wife too

5.justin.05.ss - my truck and maybe +1, my buddy with his 06 GTO

6. Bad aSS - solo

7. Greg, wife and baby for sure. I will meet you guys in HB

8. Quinnster plus 4-5 Syclones & Typhoons

9. Nekroman + his buddy Eddie

10. Betser for sure!!

11.VinceVega06 + 1 SSS

12. SS Truck (Eddie) + my brother

13. chevy vmax (chris) +1 w/silverado

14.INTIMIDATORSS16 (Juan) maybe + 2

15.Ruben525

16.Fatboy86

Were in if weathers good maybe 2 more trucks but not sure.

I know about the meet in SP I was talking about the one in Alpine village. I will meet anyone there.. and what time.

Hey Juan what area in the I.E are at?? What Fwy do plan on taking I am between the 60-605-& 210 FWY's so let me know maybe we can meet up and roll down to meet aaron. My name is Jaime btw.

Hey Juan what area in the I.E are at?? What Fwy do plan on taking I am between the 60-605-& 210 FWY's so let me know maybe we can meet up and roll down to meet aaron. My name is Jaime btw.

Im off the 10 and 15 and also the 210 we can meet any where you like just let me know.

I am always in Rancho Cucamonga

Im off the 10 and 15 and also the 210 we can meet any where you like just let me know.

Kool Juan well when the time gets closet to the meet will throw out some ideas of meeting places. FYI I was thinking of taking the 605 to the 91 to the 110 to get to San Pedro and meet Aaron. Maybe this will help with a meeting place. Thanks Juanito!

Kool Juan well when the time gets closet to the meet will throw out some ideas of meeting places. FYI I was thinking of taking the 605 to the 91 to the 110 to get to San Pedro and meet Aaron. Maybe this will help with a meeting place. Thanks Juanito!

Cool no problem just let me know and I will think of a spot.

:squintnoeswerdrun:

I'll call T. when we on our way. Nekro, Quinn, ISS16, betser and SS truck let's start talking about a pre-meet spot where we can all join up and roll in. That Torrrance mall still?

Alpine Village Shopping Center

833 West Torrance Blvd

Torrance, CA 90502

Maybe BlkSSnCpt, Ruben, Vidal and jgp are interested in this too...

This location is pretty much a central point for everyone once beginning to head south into S.Pedro

ya that sounds good