So Cal Meet

i know a few are bringing something to cook , we are aiming to park at the hb state beach , hopefully the locals will chime in .

ill probably end up grabbing some local food as well as the brought food from others!! :pepsicheer:

i didnt want to start a big potluck as alot of time something comes up and people dont show . so byob is applied.

better not rain next weekend, besides weather that far ahead is never accurate.

should have the new stance all done by then as well.

3/4??? Im thinking about going but idk bout this crazy ass weather. I'm tryin to get some SS 22's to mobb out there on well if I go

i dont think there is an address but me and tyler will get there early with some food. just call me when you are coming down PCH and we will tell you what lot we are in.

:squintnoeswerdrun:

I'll call T. when we on our way. Nekro, Quinn, ISS16, betser and SS truck let's start talking about a pre-meet spot where we can all join up and roll in. That Torrrance mall still?

Alpine Village Shopping Center

833 West Torrance Blvd

Torrance, CA 90502

Maybe BlkSSnCpt, Ruben, Vidal and jgp are interested in this too...

This location is pretty much a central point for everyone once beginning to head south into S.Pedro

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)