So Cal Meet

i think we will just do our own thing or hit a restaurant . that way i have dont have to put anything spillable in my truck :greddy:

didnt seem like enough interest in the potluck . id hate to attempt it and not have enough food. thats the worst when there isnt enough . not to mention we dont have a huge mess to clean. i think drinks and snacks would still be a good idea as some may be out there for a good part of the day.

what do you guys think

hit a restaurant or potluck?

the area is full of places to eat . the last meet quite a few of us hit b.j.'s brewery for lunch. there is also ruby's at the end of the hb pier, which is old fashinoned malt and burgers. i can do either they are both great . parking will be the only hard part near those two places. we can head inland to costa mesa area and hit a restaurant with tons of parking .

lets hear some thoughts

to the locals, any good restaurants in the area?

i think if people wanna do the bbq or potluck that everyone should bring at least one thing and it doesnt need to be a special dish if we could get a few members to bring a little portable bbq and just do burgers, dogs, or tacos i think ittl work out fine if u figure each person brings a 12 pk of soda and a pack of frozen burgers or a pack of hot dogs and buns we should be ok, but again there is alot of places to eat around here the only nightmare would be gettin it all organized and then the bill at the end of the meal, not sayin people would skip out or anything but i have had a few bad experiences with large parties and resteraunts probaly wouldnt be stoked on 50 seperate checks

i think if people wanna do the bbq or potluck that everyone should bring at least one thing and it doesnt need to be a special dish if we could get a few members to bring a little portable bbq and just do burgers, dogs, or tacos i think ittl work out fine if u figure each person brings a 12 pk of soda and a pack of frozen burgers or a pack of hot dogs and buns we should be ok, but again there is alot of places to eat around here the only nightmare would be gettin it all organized and then the bill at the end of the meal, not sayin people would skip out or anything but i have had a few bad experiences with large parties and resteraunts probaly wouldnt be stoked on 50 seperate checks

if we go eat somewhere i dont think it would be a problem as far as everyone paying for their own food (i think we are all respectfull around here), and yes we could all just get seperate checks. i personally could go either way, although something indoors with a big tv and kute chics would be cool , like a sports bar or something like that.

just my 2 cents

Edited by Vidalss (see edit history)

if we go eat somewhere i dont think it would be a problem as far as everyone paying for their own food (i think we are all respectfull around here), and yes we could all just get seperate checks. i personally could go either way, although something indoors with a big tv and kute chics would be cool , like a sports bar or something like that.

just my 2 cents

cool sounds like u got it figured out then

it's all the same to me, i'd be down for bringing some grub and grill it up or just heading to a restuarant out there somewhere...

We could have pizza delivered to the parking lot or just everyone for themselves....

Im gonna see how much a 6 foot sub is. Maybe I can bring one for everyone to snack on.

i think they're like $60 bucks, i'v ordered some a couple times for parties before... but that would be coo, let me know if u do i'll bring some drinks and maybe some chips or something also to snack on...

-Rob

it's all the same to me, i'd be down for bringing some grub and grill it up or just heading to a restuarant out there somewhere...

i think they're like $60 bucks, i'v ordered some a couple times for parties before... but that would be coo, let me know if u do i'll bring some drinks and maybe some chips or something also to snack on...

-Rob

I will bring at least one six footer...

greg you better keep all your cloths on , crazy ass white people :peelout:

we can do whatever. in the past we have done the mainstreet deal in hb but parking is horrible and getting everyone together is impossible. there may be food near the spot we plan to meet so that would be awesome. as far as bills and stuff getting confused i think we will be ok . just dont have one huge party and separate checks . they are used to it now a days.

so if everyone wants to bring some snacks or bbq im down for what ever. depending on weather it should be warming up by this time so a bbq may be perfect.

i try to organize these events and make everyone happy but that isnt always possible. either way it will be fun.

its going to happen , dont know who had any doubts. should be a bigger meet . hopefully we get more than ever . just watch though , half the people saying they will go will not .

so lets start a list of for sures and how many are coming with you ( just count per vehicle not actual persons) for parking reasons

right now i know

1. Chase - + friends truck/car ( hoping we will have his 67 camaro finished) or he will be in his nbs ccsb gmc or my big truck

so if you can copy and past this list with your name and your party of vehicles, if you know someone from another site that wants to come please tell them to join here and sign on the list or give them a hand and post them up . thanks everyone can wait for this. :pepsicheer:

not sure if we should contiue this thread or start a new one to get attention from all the people who have said they will come ?