So Cal Meet

I'm in, should be good times... last time we met there is was a dope spot...

well not so sure the potluck thing will work , we can always do ruby's or b.j.s in HB they are awesome. parking not so much but hey a little walk never hurts.

IF we end up doing that again we're gonna lose a lot of people, like last time... parking SUCKS there and everyone ends up split up from everybody and then end up leaving...

-Rob

im talking about walking from where we park at the beach in hb , imo some of us can bbq some can chill and do whatever.

i know you can walk to somewhere just not sure how far . i know the place we plan to go in hb ( bruser said he would stake out )

hopefully he can crusie by there some time this next week or so and get us an exact address on one of the areas( there are quite a few parking lots in a row in hb) and just pick one and post the exact addy so we can all meet there after the first spot. thats is where we will have the majority of the trucks i think and there will be tons of parking and place to b/s .

to bad mexico is so far :peelout:

I invited some of the SYTY (Syclone & Typhoon) guys and I think there should be anywhere from 5-10 SYTY's coming!!! gmc_icon.jpg They are all pretty excited too, and one guy is trying to figure out weather to bring the Syclone or the SS. I wish I could have that debate in my head right now!

I invited some of the SYTY (Syclone & Typhoon) guys and I think there should be anywhere from 5-10 SYTY's coming!!! gmc_icon.jpg They are all pretty excited too, and one guy is trying to figure out weather to bring the Syclone or the SS. I wish I could have that debate in my head right now!

i would tow the syclone with the ss!!!

im talking about walking from where we park at the beach in hb , imo some of us can bbq some can chill and do whatever.

i know you can walk to somewhere just not sure how far . i know the place we plan to go in hb ( bruser said he would stake out )

hopefully he can crusie by there some time this next week or so and get us an exact address on one of the areas( there are quite a few parking lots in a row in hb) and just pick one and post the exact addy so we can all meet there after the first spot. thats is where we will have the majority of the trucks i think and there will be tons of parking and place to b/s .

to bad mexico is so far :peelout:

ill try and scope it on wed....i know that right out front of one of the lots there is a tk burger...super good burgers and some hot a$$ chics servin it too u

wassup fellas long time no see lol havent been here since that time we met up in those pics chase posted. it was pretty cool. but yeah count me in im down!

damn deffinately havent seen u around here in a long time, guess u came back right on time huh.?. lol...

-Rob

so directly out front of tk burger the lot is pretty small but a block south there is a big lot in front of the hotels i think that might be our best bet....also i was talkin to greg today about it and april is usually when people start hittin the beach more and i think the earlier we get there the better chance we will get the best parking lots so i dont know what time everyone is meeting up north but if we all meet around 10-11 here in hb we should be ok as far as parking but anything later is kinda pushin it.

sounds good . i think we will meet at the first spot around 9 am or so depart at 10-10:30 and head there to be there by 11 am. maybe you guys can grab some cones and hold some of the area in the back off for late arrivals.

ill try and scope it on wed....i know that right out front of one of the lots there is a tk burger...super good burgers and some hot a$ chics servin it too u

yah tk burger is bomb havent had it in a while but if i remember correct its not a lot of room to sit down and eat..... has anybody decided on what to bring? just let me know what to bring and im down to bring whatever.....pepsicheer.gif