So Cal Meet

Lol, cool, I'll text Eddie and see, hope he is. Yeah I'm gonna be coming down the 110S into San Pedro so I'm assuming you're gonna take the 60W to 10W to 110S. We could probably meet somewhere around the freeway interchange maybe by Staples Center or something.

Well I was thinking of taking the 605 to the 91 then the 110. Maybe meet up somewhere along the 110s??

Nekroman:

Yeah sure, we should meet at:

Alpine Village Shopping Center

833 West Torrance Blvd

Torrance, CA 90502

Google map that address and you'll see. Once you get on the 110S from the 91W you exit Hamilton and theres the mall parking lot. It's immediately off the freeway plus the entrance ramp is easy access too.

Then all cruise in to San Pedro...

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

Nekroman:

Yeah sure, we should meet at:

Alpine Village Shopping Center

833 West Torrance Blvd

Torrance, CA 90502

Google map that address and you'll see. Once you get on the 110S from the 91W you exit Hamilton and theres the mall parking lot. It's immediately off the freeway plus the entrance ramp is easy access too.

Than all cruise in to San Pedro...

I'll meet you guys there too. That's only a couple miles from my place! They have good swapmeets there!

I'll meet you guys there too. That's only a couple miles from my place! They have good swapmeets there!

Sounds good, PM me your # Matt, I don't have it. As it gets closer we can agree on a time.

hum, really?, ya i just dont wanna roll in by myself

besides im already going to drive like 130 miles, whats an extra 12 lol

Orale!! Hell yeah Vidal your coming it's going to be sweet!! And quinnster the alpine village does have a killer swapmeet lol. Aaron I'll hit you up when it comes closer.

Orale!! Hell yeah Vidal your coming it's going to be sweet!! And quinnster the alpine village does have a killer swapmeet lol. Aaron I'll hit you up when it comes closer.

Orale guey! :laugh:

good one alpine village does have a big parking lott at what time are u guys planing on getting their :driving:

I'd say 8-8:15am so that gives us enough time to get to San Pedro by 9am. We will keep you posted as the date gets closer....