So Cal Meet

Why did I see a bunch of SSS on my way to San Pedro to do my taxes? I saw you all in between the two bridges on Ocean blvd.

Funny thing is I just came here to check in the other day and saw this thread. When I saw you guys, I remembered this thread.

Hey bro did any of the three of you guys get hassled by that cop when you guys left the beach????

we had two close calls that day once on pch and once on beach. damn cops kept rolling up on our 6 fast and then never did anything. they always trip out when they see white guys in our trucks haha

sorry i didnt post up , we had alot of fun . went to bj's after wards for some grub and ended up crusing down towards balboa. man if i was single i would have not came home that night . lots of girl's wanted a ride , especially after a couple of hot mama's thought there beamer was fast and showed them what turbos sounded like . they pulled up and asked for a ride :drool:

saw a gorgeoud cts-v get rolled up on by the beach po-po. and the best of all we left b.j.s and found a big honda/import meet and just had to roll through it cutouts blazing and getting the oh daym , thats what tq is look . :devil: . we got a video of it too , just waiting for my buddy to send it.

i have a shit ton of pics , ill post them tomorrow , my SS is tore down and ive got some fabbing to do this week to get the drop done. between that and helping greg out i have been non stop.

ill be setting up another meet soon , we need some ideas on something to do at the next one , thinking speedzone would be a blast or something similar .

Great turnout! Awesome trucks! Greg thx for the food! pepsicheer.gif

P.S. Greg send me the info on the transmission dude in Norwalk!

jerrys trans 562-864-9817......i used them too there customer service is awesome and they r strait up good people

Edited by bruiser04 (see edit history)