So Cal Meet

im working on the tune now but its alot of trial and error . if i get it figured out in the next 10-15 ill bring it , but i am tired and need some rest as i busted out work today on it to be ready just to hit a road block.

either way there should be good times and good food. im bring a camera or two , go pro included. see ya'll tomorrow.

if anyone gets lost or is curious where we are call me

951 756 9082

good turn out yesterday sweet ass trucks rolling all day. sucks that in the scramble to finish my truck i forgot to install the 3rd bolt in my shock relocaters which made the relocaters pivot and not allow the shocks to even work one bit. other than that its all good lol

good turn out yesterday sweet ass trucks rolling all day. sucks that in the scramble to finish my truck i forgot to install the 3rd bolt in my shock relocaters which made the relocaters pivot and not allow the shocks to even work one bit. other than that its all good lol

Hey bro did any of the three of you guys get hassled by that cop when you guys left the beach????