So Cal Meet

cmon dave , i didnt say anything to you because i already knew you wouldnt be able to make it .

still up in the air on what truck ill be in . still no response from the guy with my interior. i told him i needed it by today and he said he would work on it at night to get it done.

cmon dave , i didnt say anything to you because i already knew you wouldnt be able to make it .

still up in the air on what truck ill be in . still no response from the guy with my interior. i told him i needed it by today and he said he would work on it at night to get it done.

I would of figured he would b done bye now chase sheen lol

Ur not winning now

I hope Zippy shows up, I wanted to talk to him about some exhaust parts. I didn't have a lot of time to hang out at his shop when I was last in Vegas.

Chase, do you even have a SSS anymore? It's been like 2 years since you last brought it to a meet. j/k maybe the IE can meet at the Ontario Mills mall again and meet up Aaron and the LA guys. This time though lets keep the speed below 120. :peelout:

I hope Zippy shows up, I wanted to talk to him about some exhaust parts. I didn't have a lot of time to hang out at his shop when I was last in Vegas.

Chase, do you even have a SSS anymore? It's been like 2 years since you last brought it to a meet. j/k maybe the IE can meet at the Ontario Mills mall again and meet up Aaron and the LA guys. This time though lets keep the speed below 120. :peelout:

Just wondering if you guys have a time on meeting at the mills. I would to join you guys.

:banghead: guess im kinda new to this site guys, can anybody shoot me up with some info bout this meet:withstupid: Still working on my clone, though but will want to meet new people.