So Cal Meet

i may not be bringing the ss anyway . someone who is finishing up my interior led's has dissapeard and i cant get a hold of them . im waiting to see if they get back to me before i drop any names.

and this fishy character sure wants to see my SS . thats the reason i didnt want to meet anyone in i.e before more of the crew is there. ill i can say is ill see ya soon enough . my bro n law is rollin with me and he is chp. as well as a few friends of mine that dont post here.

ill be in the dmax at worse but it will be fun reguardless. even if i have to deal with some drama , see you guys next weekend. :M16::takealook:

What!!!!! You gotta take the SS !!!!! I'm sure everyone what's to check out that fast/clean ass truck.

HEY JUAN DO U KNOW THIS GUY GOING BY THE NAME OF Bad Ass Silvy OR Y HE TALKING SHIT ABOUT US CANT WAIT TO MEET HIS BIT--ASS :idiot:

Hey Nekroman just making sure we are still meeting u before the drive to SP.

BY THAT DAY I WILL B COMING FROM IE WITH 3 OR 4 TRUCKSquote name='Ruben525' timestamp='1300894081' post='773445']

Where you heading out from and how many truck you rolling with?

I don't know him personally, just from the forum. Also im rolling solo,looking for some pepps to roll out there with.

Juan, where are you meeting at? Looks like I'm going to make it. Also rollin solo. I can meet you! ... I.Ramos